Monday, January 13, 2014

Paris Montmartre Hotel Review

Paris Hotel Review,  "My Hotel In France, Montmartre"  
On an October trip to Paris I used several hotels and I would like to pass on the recommendations here.
Paris  France
Cafes line the sidewalk on Rue Abbesses in Montmartre, one block from the "My Hotel In France, Montmartre."
Booking A Paris Hotel
I have an affiliation with Booking.com, an online hotel booking service, so I wanted to first check out their booking process and see just how smooth and reliable it was. They offer hotels throughout the world and I have found them reliable in other countries. Lets see how they shake out in Paris.
I used the website to book and was happy to find that all of their website info was accurate and that the price listed was the actual price quoted once I arrived at the hotel.
The reviews were right on target, (negative and positive) and there were no surprises. Because the reviews are balanced and accurate, the website is a great place to shop for a hotel. 
I was testing for the travel website .
Montmartre, Abbesses Metro Station, Paris, two blocks from My Hotel In France, Montmartre
Montmartre, Abbesses Metro Station, Paris, two blocks from My Hotel In France, Montmartre.  Take the elevator, the stairs are long and winding to the surface.
My Hotel In France, Montmartre
One hotel I booked through Booking.com was in the Montartre neighborhood, The  "My Hotel In France, Montmartre"  and it turned out to be a great location at around $100 USD.    (October 2014 prices 150.00 USD)
I had been forewarned through the reviews that there was no elevator at the hotel so I requested a lower floor.
ImageCafe in Maontmartre, Paris
Montmartre Cafes line the Rue Abbesses a block from "My Hotel In France, Montmartre"
The hotel turned out to be a good value while offering a great Paris neighborhood location.
See Hotel Review in next post or here

Related Links, London to Paris Bus

Paris Trains

No comments:

Post a Comment